Fitness journey

Dry needle didn’t work for me, hopefully you’ll have better results. Worst case is you eliminate it as an option and move on to the next form of treatment. That was the most frustrating part of my PT. The first 4 months we were just trying different things. Once we hit on what worked for me, essentially stretching and a cross fit routine, I was back in good form with in two months.
I'm with you after all the PT and bone scans nerve blocks and MRI the last resort was surgery. I'm glad I had the surgery but it was a long road and I still have the pain in the C1 to the C5

Ok that’s weird. I woke up and my neck muscle wasn’t tight as hell like it’s been for years. My shoulder blade area is still sore on my right side, but nothing like it had been. Plus, I don’t have a headache this morning. Now that is a new sensation. Normal feels weird now. LOL

Just wanted to share an update. I'm on day 4 of my work trip to Texas and onto my 3rd and final hotel room. Yesterday was a looong day standing on pavement on a track and driving various vehicles. I have to say my neck and hip are doing really well! That's not been the case in years with hotel beds and travel usually wrecking my body. I go in on Friday to have my hip done again with dry needling. I'm hoping to get my neck done as well. It isn't quite as loose as it was after the first dry needling. Not tight as hell, but not nearly as loose.

Also, day 4 of being headache-free. That's one big damn relief. I keep doing, what I'd describe as, an internal check with myself to see if I feel any head pain. I don't. It is just weird.

Just wanted to share an update. I'm on day 4 of my work trip to Texas and onto my 3rd and final hotel room. Yesterday was a looong day standing on pavement on a track and driving various vehicles. I have to say my neck and hip are doing really well! That's not been the case in years with hotel beds and travel usually wrecking my body. I go in on Friday to have my hip done again with dry needling. I'm hoping to get my neck done as well. It isn't quite as loose as it was after the first dry needling. Not tight as hell, but not nearly as loose.

Also, day 4 of being headache-free. That's one big damn relief. I keep doing, what I'd describe as, an internal check with myself to see if I feel any head pain. I don't. It is just weird.
this is great news Tim stay with it and God bless

Spent about an hour and half at the gym. Walked for 35 minutes and did some light weight lifting. Basically took my workout and reduced all the weights by 5-10 lbs. My hip got a little sore after the walk. Lifting and then stretching seemed to help. I put a heating pad on my hip and let my PT guy know. Getting there.

Also, ate pretty decent today and just one glass of wine tonight.

Back