Fitness journey

New workout card day at the Y and I raised all my exercises up to a heavier weight. I’ve had a crazy summer and have been really getting back into the gym the last month plus. I decided I want to build my muscle mass back up. My thinking is muscle can help burn fat and I could have better cardio workouts if I was stronger. I’ve also increased cardio and really focused on my diet. I refuse to get on the scale, however, my clothes are fitting better.

Hoping to fill out another card by Thanksgiving.

View attachment IMG_0317.jpeg

New workout card day at the Y and I raised all my exercises up to a heavier weight. I’ve had a crazy summer and have been really getting back into the gym the last month plus. I decided I want to build my muscle mass back up. My thinking is muscle can help burn fat and I could have better cardio workouts if I was stronger. I’ve also increased cardio and really focused on my diet. I refuse to get on the scale, however, my clothes are fitting better.

View attachment 622
Keto worked like a champ for me. If you are working out you can afford a few carbs I suppose, but your body won't burn fat as long as you give it carbs and sugar to use.

Keto worked like a champ for me. If you are working out you can afford a few carbs I suppose, but your body won't burn fat as long as you give it carbs and sugar to use.
I’ve done Slim Fast, Keto, Caveman, whatever. I don’t eat that badly to be honest. I just want a diet that I can live with the rest of my life.

I’ve done Slim Fast, Keto, Caveman, whatever. I don’t eat that badly to be honest. I just want a diet that I can live with the rest of my life.
I don't think there is a one diet. It depends on how active you are, the time of year, and especially if you are trying to cut fat. I'm convinced keto is the best way to cut fat. I'm also not very active anymore compared to when I was younger so if I eat sugars and carbs, the fat comes back really fast.

View attachment 622
keep walking and watch what ya eat. I'm with you brother. I'm down a ton of weight since my surgery I went in at 315 and 6 months or walking im down to 275

Back