2025 Ram 1500 coverage

Video #3. I have one more video dropping at 4 pm talking about pricing. I hate running so much content from one brand, but I feel like I have to strike while the iron is hot. I also have footage of a Ram Limited. I might run that tomorrow doing like a Ram Limited vs Ram Tungsten comparo.
Looks like that HO put a smile on your face. Glad to see it didn't disappoint.

Video #3. I have one more video dropping at 4 pm talking about pricing. I hate running so much content from one brand, but I feel like I have to strike while the iron is hot. I also have footage of a Ram Limited. I might run that tomorrow doing like a Ram Limited vs Ram Tungsten comparo.
And I completely agree with you. With the engine change, this is the most important refresh since the 2009 release that introduced the new body and coil springs. There are some fingers crossed in Michigan today....

I'm not a fan of the chrome all over the Bighorn and especially the chrome circle shapes in the grill next to RAM. Just looks odd, the blackout grill on the Laramie or Limited looks much better. The RAM to me over the last few years benefits the most looks wise from the "Night" package or whatever they call it. Obviously an opinion but really cleans and toughens the look of the truck up.

I'll watch these videos later tonight, overall, good looking truck though I don't know if I would buy a first year or two new drivetrain RAM.

I'm not a fan of the chrome all over the Bighorn and especially the chrome circle shapes in the grill next to RAM. Just looks odd, the blackout grill on the Laramie or Limited looks much better.
That's funny! That's what Liked best about that grill. Because the RAM letters were smaller, those extra two circles kinda filled it out. Go figure...lol

I'm going to guess 1550 to 1650. It's a bighorn, they have in the past been generally lightweight and can be as high as 1800-ish with a 4x4 CC tradesman with the hemi.
It sounds like the new engine is 90 pounds lighter, so that will help. But pano sunroof, multi-function gate and ram boxes. All great choices I might add, but the key word is add. Those will add some weight. Curious to find out. :oops:

It sounds like the new engine is 90 pounds lighter, so that will help. But pano sunroof, multi-function gate and ram boxes. All great choices I might add, but the key word is add. Those will add some weight. Curious to find out. :oops:

Oh. Yes that can bring it south in a hurry. Still, my guess is around 1550 based on my payload and features.

First, Tim, great job on all of the video. Even though I'm not interested in a Ram or a full-sized truck in general I thought they were good. I thought the payloads on the higher trim was interesting. Not really better than a midsized truck.

Also, I know that this will be super unpopular, but I'm happy that exhausts are starting to get quiet. I know that most stock vehicles are not really the problem here and when I was younger I loved a good exhaust, but now I just want some quietness. There have been several times when I've been camping and someone on a dirt bike or with a super loud truck exhaust rolls through and you can hear it for miles. I'm sure they thinks it's awesome and their right to have a loud exhaust, but what about my want/right for it to be quiet?

I think the piped in exhaust sound is actually a great idea, if people could tune the sound how they wanted it, heck I might even add something like that, but at least I wouldn't be bothering anyone else and forcing my need for loud on them. Again I know this won't be a popular opinion here, and that some exhausts are relatively quiet and sound good too, but many people take it too far.

Lastly, I was on a walk to day and saw a Dakota. Many I used to love that truck. I was thinking how much a third gen taco kind of looks like the Dakota did. Anyway, great job on the coverage and don't be too hard on my want for piece and quiet! :ROFLMAO:

Tim, don't ever worry about too much Ram content. I sent every video to my co-worker who is a HUGE Dodge/Ram fan. I also sent her Jill's video because of different viewpoints and the fact that my coworker is Jill sized.

I just want to see of you ever get used to it to the point you don't spin the tires on takeoff. :LOL:

Fo some reason, that video thumbnail reminded me of this FoMoCo miss (but like it):

th-292991902.jpeg

Back