Truck Purchase GM vs Toyota

I didn't add my tongue weight but it's about the same as yours, somewhere between 450-500#s. My total cargo is estimated at 1000#s and my fat ass is another 230#s. A total of 1230#s and my max payload is...1264#s!! (You obviously bring more than two guns for that weight...lol.) I have 500 miles of travel with just the last 6 of it being unmaintained forest road. You must be traveling a lot farther on rough roads to get that kinda wear.
2 guns each so 4 guns. Two 30-06 and two 12ga. The cases and ammo are what weight the most hahaha.

Yeah it's around 60 miles in the bush one way. Then around 80 miles during the hunt and then another 60 miles back to asphalt.

I didn't add my tongue weight but it's about the same as yours, somewhere between 450-500#s. My total cargo is estimated at 1000#s and my fat ass is another 230#s. A total of 1230#s and my max payload is...1264#s!! (You obviously bring more than two guns for that weight...lol.) I have 500 miles of travel with just the last 6 of it being unmaintained forest road. You must be traveling a lot farther on rough roads to get that kinda wear.
Is the cargo weight including the tongue weight? If not you could be 500lbs over payload.

Back