RHO for Tim

Order update! My truck moved into production and I have an estimated ship date (heavy on the estimated) for 10/1. Hoping by the end of October I can pick it up.

Also, a viewer pointed out the fact I ordered this several months ago and thought that was way too long. I thought it was about average for my recent truck purchases. Thougths?

Order update! My truck moved into production and I have an estimated ship date (heavy on the estimated) for 10/1. Hoping by the end of October I can pick it up.

Also, a viewer pointed out the fact I ordered this several months ago and thought that was way too long. I thought it was about average for my recent truck purchases. Thougths?

I wouldn't get married to that build date just yet.... it's been VERY slow going so far. Hoping we'll have more info on pacing over the next few weeks :)

I wouldn't get married to that build date just yet.... it's been VERY slow going so far. Hoping we'll have more info on pacing over the next few weeks :)
Oh I've been covering the drama going on at Stellantis. I'm still on the by end of December thinking personally. Hopeful by end of October.

In regards to the orders & timing yes almost 400 orders placed. 20% have build dates for September already (scheduled Job #1 for RHO is now listed as 9/9/24). Judging timing on this still extremely difficult because orders have been open since 4/25, production start 9/9, but RAM does not build them in order of receiving nor in accordance with any sort of dealer allocation. Ram builds the trucks in the way that is most convenient for RAM. If you were ordering in September I would be prepared to received your RHO any time between December - January, with Nov/Feb also being outlier possibilities.
I can confirm the above.. I placed my RHO order on 9/11 and it has already moved to scheduled as of 9/16, the dealership said production should start around the 1st week of Oct. Was not expecting to move through the process this fast, as I was originally told not to expect it until closer to Feb/March.

Attachments

• IMG_2402.jpeg
    IMG_2402.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 1

Are you flying out there to pick it up?

Back