New High Country

Andy

Hey Tim
This has been in the works for a few years and pulled the trigger May 1 on a High Country 3.0 w/ max tow for future cross country RVing.
Took delivery yesterday. I based the order on your reviews and passion for the 3.0 you had for it since it came out.
I looked and the rear axle is fully coated with something. not bare steel. The seating is firm ,which I like, but comfortable. Need a 3+ hr run to prove it out. But I am 6'2"
The electronics in this is over the top. The last PU I had access to was my fathers 1982 ish F150 back in 1982. Been in the VW and the last one an Audi camp since. Will do an update once I get some miles on the Silverado.

Hey Tim
This has been in the works for a few years and pulled the trigger May 1 on a High Country 3.0 w/ max tow for future cross country RVing.
Took delivery yesterday. I based the order on your reviews and passion for the 3.0 you had for it since it came out.
I looked and the rear axle is fully coated with something. not bare steel. The seating is firm ,which I like, but comfortable. Need a 3+ hr run to prove it out. But I am 6'2"
The electronics in this is over the top. The last PU I had access to was my fathers 1982 ish F150 back in 1982. Been in the VW and the last one an Audi camp since. Will do an update once I get some miles on the Silverado.
Enjoy!

The last PU I had access to was my fathers 1982 ish F150 back in 1982.
The last pickup I owned prior to getting my AT4 3.0L in January was an '86 Dodge Power Wagon which I sold somewhere around 30 years ago. Back before RAM was a brand. The intervening time was VW, Nissan, Audi, Toyota. Congratulations on tbe new truck. Love my 3.0L.

Here is your pic.. The sun was going down that gave it the orange tint. Its a east coast truck, those are boats in the background.
Gave it an hour drive yesterday, was getting 32.5 MPG cruising at 60! With barely over 100 miles on it.
Need a larger under seat rear storage compartment, Any recommendations? I see a few available. Then a tri fold tonnneau cover.
HC.jpg

Back