Love/hate on third gen Tundra

ya price is not the problem its the repair cost. i think i watch too much youtube on these trucks. i have a feeling that when the 25 does drop the 24 prices are going to drop even more thats a good thing im still 2 months out before talking $$$$ thanks for the feedback

What do you love or hate about the third gen Tundra? I've covered it extensively and I have thoughts for sure. What are yours?
Owner of a 2023 Toyota Tundra TRD off road
Love the exterior look.
Love the rust proofing Toyota did. I.E. composite bed, plastic bumpers etc…
Love the interior looks and design. I.E, red trd theme in Canada for trd off road models.

Hate that they didn’t put tow hooks on the front… biggest fail on the truck.

Hate the approach angle… improve the approach angle.

Hate the turning radius…. Improve the turn radius.

Outside of that, I love the third gen overall but Toyota needs to make these changes to bring it back to the top in the eyes of us owners..

Attachments

• C21B439C-FE94-46DA-B069-7CEDA22584A6.jpeg
    C21B439C-FE94-46DA-B069-7CEDA22584A6.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 2
Owner of a 2023 Toyota Tundra TRD off road
Love the exterior look.
Love the rust proofing Toyota did. I.E. composite bed, plastic bumpers etc…
Love the interior looks and design. I.E, red trd theme in Canada for trd off road models.

Hate that they didn’t put tow hooks on the front… biggest fail on the truck.

Hate the approach angle… improve the approach angle.

Hate the turning radius…. Improve the turn radius.

Outside of that, I love the third gen overall but Toyota needs to make these changes to bring it back to the top in the eyes of us owners..
so i will say this i stopped by the Toyota dealership today cause i was out truck shopping. they had the 24 trd pro in the Terra color. so i drove it and i can say this i feel that its night and day between the just 4x4 to the trd off road 4x4. the trd pro drove better than the truck i drove that started this post. so i think that it might be just back on the list. i didnt like the turbo lag and even thought it was miner and when it did kick in the truck took off, i needed to get into the middle lane on the highway and i was not happy that it took a sec.to kick in. so we will see i drove a bunch of trucks today so time will tell

so i will say this i stopped by the Toyota dealership today cause i was out truck shopping. they had the 24 trd pro in the Terra color. so i drove it and i can say this i feel that its night and day between the just 4x4 to the trd off road 4x4. the trd pro drove better than the truck i drove that started this post. so i think that it might be just back on the list. i didnt like the turbo lag and even thought it was miner and when it did kick in the truck took off, i needed to get into the middle lane on the highway and i was not happy that it took a sec.to kick in. so we will see i drove a bunch of trucks today so time will tell
I drove a limited off-road yesterday, If you put it into sport mode, there's pretty much no lag at all, normal and eco do have some lag though from my experience.

Hi all, first time on this forum, have a 23 tundra limited. Got a strange issue, the rear window was broken by a rock from a lawnmower, had a local shop replace it with a genuine Toyota part. After it was all done i noticed the Toyota app shows that the rear window is open when it was actually closed. There are no errors on the dash regarding window open, no codes. The dealer says there is a red button on the motor that resets the memory, has anyone heard that before? I cant use remote start because it says the rear window is open. I have looked at 22 window motors on the net but I don't see a red button, not sure if they placed a different type of window motor in 23. thoughts? Thanks

Hi all, first time on this forum, have a 23 tundra limited. Got a strange issue, the rear window was broken by a rock from a lawnmower, had a local shop replace it with a genuine Toyota part. After it was all done i noticed the Toyota app shows that the rear window is open when it was actually closed. There are no errors on the dash regarding window open, no codes. The dealer says there is a red button on the motor that resets the memory, has anyone heard that before? I cant use remote start because it says the rear window is open. I have looked at 22 window motors on the net but I don't see a red button, not sure if they placed a different type of window motor in 23. thoughts? Thanks
sorry brother have not heard of that problem

Back