drove the 2024 IForceMax and didn't like it

The pricing mark-up for the Hemi is why the 2024 Rebel is more expensive. You can actually get one with the Pentastar. But here are the two comparisons of Rebels at the low end.

2025 Rebel

View attachment 219

2024 Rebel

View attachment 220

This doesn't even account for stuff that is stock on the 25 that the 24 does not have.
ya i build 2 the same way and adding the V8 is where the up charge was and yes something that you had to pay for in 24 come standard in the 25 i think Tim pointed that out in one of his new videos he did on the new 25. its crazy but if your going to get a rebel why get the smaller engine ?? so i built the 24 and the 25 the same way and found that the 24, was 77,310K and the 25 was 75,010K i dont know where the break down price was on my build page so i had to go old school heck i was going take a picture and that ddnt work lol

My sense right now is people want things to fail. They want the turbos to be unreliable. They want truck companies to go bankrupt. They want a new President. They want to go back to the 1990s. I see hate in my comments all the time.

The biggest thing people hate is change. If it's different it must be bad. Turbos are different, therefore, bad. And bad means "unreliable". Plus, there is the old macho aspect of V8s. We were a country of muscle cars when everyone else was making turbos, lightweight, supercars and we just can't change. Like the metric system...

ya i build 2 the same way and adding the V8 is where the up charge was and yes something that you had to pay for in 24 come standard in the 25 i think Tim pointed that out in one of his new videos he did on the new 25. its crazy but if your going to get a rebel why get the smaller engine ?? so i built the 24 and the 25 the same way and found that the 24, was 77,310K and the 25 was 75,010K i dont know where the break down price was on my build page so i had to go old school heck i was going take a picture and that ddnt work lol

There should be a summary button that breaks it all down for you

The biggest thing people hate is change. If it's different it must be bad. Turbos are different, therefore, bad. And bad means "unreliable". Plus, there is the old macho aspect of V8s. We were a country of muscle cars when everyone else was making turbos, lightweight, supercars and we just can't change. Like the metric system...
ya i say we all just buy things from the lat 60's and early 70's and be done with it. but my wife will not be happy doing our road trips in a 1972 buick GS with the 455 Stage 1. lol

for some reason on my page it just shows RAM and not loading , its just showing the price.

Scroll to the very bottom until you see this.

Screenshot 2024-02-23 122155.png

Now, click on the letter I in the circlr right next to the price. It will open up a another screen with the breakdown like I showed in my post. And in that breakdown, you can click the drop-down arrow on options to list them all out.

Scroll to the very bottom until you see this.

View attachment 221

Now, click on the letter I in the circlr right next to the price. It will open up a another screen with the breakdown like I showed in my post. And in that breakdown, you can click the drop-down arrow on options to list them all out.
NET PRICING
Base Price
$59,300
Added Options$16,015
5.7L V8 HEMI® MDS VVT eTorque Engine w/ Stop/Start
$3,045
Electronic Shift-On-Demand Transfer-Case
$195
4-Corner Air-Suspension
$1,995
Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
$1,595
Rebel Level 2 Equipment Group
$4,495
Technology Group
$1,095
Comfort and Convenience Group
$695
"Rebel" Hood Decal by Mopar®
$495
Rear Wheelhouse-Liners
$220
Multi-Function Tailgate
$1,095
Rebel Exterior Side Graphics by Mopar®
$495
Spray-In Bedliner by Mopar®
$595
MSRP( Disclosure6)
$75,315
Destination Charges
$1,995

ESTIMATED NET SELLING PRICE
$77,310
Pricing and product availability may vary between website and dealer. Pricing shown is nonbinding and does not constitute an offer. All features and options may not be currently available. Please contact your dealer for updated vehicle pricing and product availability.

man thank you didnt know that. this is the 25 Ram
NET PRICING
Base Price
$64,195
Added Options$8,820
4-Corner Air-Suspension
$1,995
Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
$1,595
Rebel Level 2 Equipment Group
$2,495
Technology Group
$1,095
Bed Utility Group
$545
Multi-Function Tailgate
$1,095
MSRP( Disclosure4)
$73,015
Destination Charges
$1,995

ESTIMATED NET SELLING PRICE
$75,010
Pricing and product availability may vary between website and dealer. Pricing shown is nonbinding and does not constitute an offer. All features and options may not be currently available. Please contact your dealer for updated vehicle pricing and product availability.
and this is the 24 price i see that the comfort and convenience package is now standard in the 25

I noticed on the 2025 you cannot order the big decals yet the trucks in the videos from yesterday had them.

if you did do a video that would help i hauled cars for almost 9 years and my main contract was BMW out of SC i would run to NY 2 times a week with these cars and moving the new models was alway fun cause when i pulled up the dealerships would be so happy and then they would be like well what are we going to do with all these others. now when covid hit it was to opp. even bmw couldnt keep cars on the lot and it was like a ghost town. thats when they started to mark everything up. so i understand. its just like the new tundra and the problems with changing to an all new truck the "bugs" how many bugs do you thing Ram is going to have with these new trucks even though the powertrain has been in the grand waggon for a year now?

I've seen the reliability question asked as well a few times. I understand something new is going to be inherently a concern, but the Hemi wasn't without its problems either. Hemi tick anyone?

People love to point at the Tundra V8 as the gold standard of reliability. I remember covering numerous issues with that engine over the years as well.

Interestingly, my research has showed the 3.5L turbocharged EcoBoost to be MORE reliable than Ford's NA 5.0L V8. People hate that.

My sense right now is people want things to fail. They want the turbos to be unreliable. They want truck companies to go bankrupt. They want a new President. They want to go back to the 1990s. I see hate in my comments all the time.

I'm going to grab a quick shower and shave and I'll do a video titled something like "your questions answered on the new 2025 Ram 1500." I'll include inventory, reliability, pricing (people are stunned a half-ton truck could cost $90k, that price isn't new) and whatever I can think of in the shower. I'd like 5 things. Hmm...
I don’t think people want to go back to the ‘90s but instead to the ‘50s (ie Leave it to Beaver”). I’ll shut up now.

Back