Buy a different Ram truck for me?

Just watched it on YT. Congrats, nice purchase! I think this will work out well. The RHO has garnered a lot of interest from everyone so this should play well. Kinda the whole point of what you do is show people what's out there and what they can get. Sure, many will get something less but at least they know more about what's available.

And I've always been an advocate of the high-volume, low-price dealers. I drove 200 miles into the next state to buy mine like that. Saved $3-5K over a local dealer.

One of the things I enjoyed with your High County coverage was the mods you did on the Babymax. I'd imagine Hurricane will be getting a bit of attention from the aftermarket in the coming year. Would make for some interesting content that other content creators who don't own the truck won't be able to do

Hmmm....I'll guess Proven Ground and the floor liners. I see they make other items like bed covers so I can see you helping to market those as well. The floor liners you could throw in any truck or SUV you get loaned.

Back