Howdy everyone!
In addition to being a writer for Pickup Truck +SUV Talk, I also own a horse stable and I own a few old cars that need a trailer from time to time, so my truck does quite a bit of work. Im at 20k on my 2025 Ram 1500 with the Hurricane SO and at least a quarter of that is towing. Fortunately, my job allowed me to test different trucks with my trailer before making my purchase and I still love this truck after two years with it.
Who else here does a lot of towing - what do you tow and what do you drive?


In addition to being a writer for Pickup Truck +SUV Talk, I also own a horse stable and I own a few old cars that need a trailer from time to time, so my truck does quite a bit of work. Im at 20k on my 2025 Ram 1500 with the Hurricane SO and at least a quarter of that is towing. Fortunately, my job allowed me to test different trucks with my trailer before making my purchase and I still love this truck after two years with it.
Who else here does a lot of towing - what do you tow and what do you drive?

