What did you do with your truck today?

Just watched @Beninbeta video on the Kuat Ibex. I’m going to retire in a few years and one of my ambitions is to set my AT4 up for overlanding and hit the road for a couple of months. I’ll be keeping this system in mind and very interested in hearing more of Ben’s experiences with the set up.

Just watched @Beninbeta video on the Kuat Ibex. I’m going to retire in a few years and one of my ambitions is to set my AT4 up for overlanding and hit the road for a couple of months. I’ll be keeping this system in mind and very interested in hearing more of Ben’s experiences with the set up.
There’s obviously many YT overlanders “out there” but I followed Revere Overlanding for a while and he’s worth a look see. He started with a 4-runner but then bought a new Tundra. He’s out of Tennessee but has done many western US “trips”. I’m not into the overlanding thing but he makes some really interesting videos.

Once the camper is squared away with the new axle, then the truck needed some more armor. Getting ready for Moab. The ORG skid plates are good, but leave the transmission exposed. We will be too far from home for the truck to have a mishap.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Got to admit, that Ibex looks pretty damn slick. I like the design and for your needs, it's perfect!
Yeah we'll see if we end up going with the panel kit and closing it all in for lockable storage or not. If I do that I won't be able to park in my garage anymore though as it would require risers for the tent. I'll be adding molle panels this week too.

This is my favorite accessory though LOL:

Back