TFL Mega Ike - 5 Mid-size trucks

Next dealer wants $15k market adjustment on Ranger Raptor… I don’t think so. These will never be as popular as the F-150 Raptor or Bronco Raptor. I think we will see MSRP or less by next model year.

Ranger Raptor update... I located a dealer in a small town about 5 hours away from where I live. They have a Raptor in transit in Hot Pepper Red and the only option it has is the graphics, which I am not a big fan of. The MSRP is $58,310 and the dealership will sell it at MSRP according to their website and per the email confirmation I received from the sales consultant.

So, it seems if you look hard enough you can find one without a markup. Its not what I want so I am going to ask if they have any additional allocation and if I can order one. My guess is that this will be the only one they get this model year since they are a small town dealer. We shall see.

Ranger Raptor update... I located a dealer in a small town about 5 hours away from where I live. They have a Raptor in transit in Hot Pepper Red and the only option it has is the graphics, which I am not a big fan of. The MSRP is $58,310 and the dealership will sell it at MSRP according to their website and per the email confirmation I received from the sales consultant.

So, it seems if you look hard enough you can find one without a markup. Its not what I want so I am going to ask if they have any additional allocation and if I can order one. My guess is that this will be the only one they get this model year since they are a small town dealer. We shall see.
You can remove the decal pretty easily if you don't want it. They can even do it for you for a small price.

Back