Rumble?

I guess we have different opinions about Elon then. I have nothing but respect for him. He's also going after GARM for acting like a cartel. I don't think people realize what's going on and are quick to jump to conclusions based on what limited media they watch.

The video I watched was less than a minute long and pretty hilarious. Good on him.
This statement he made and many other things he has done in the automotive world really turned me off of him.

This statement he made and many other things he has done in the automotive world really turned me off of him.

Did you link the right article? This has nothing to do with automotive industry. This is about Musk and he's talking about one of his children getting a sex change. I don't think we want to get into that stuff here. I have 0 tolerance for any of the brainwashing of kids and nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

I guess we have different opinions about Elon then. I have nothing but respect for him. He's also going after GARM for acting like a cartel. I don't think people realize what's going on and are quick to jump to conclusions based on what limited media they watch.

The video I watched was less than a minute long and pretty hilarious. Good on him.
The guy creates Rumble to ensure everyone has free choice to what they want to watch. Sure, sounds great. But then he gets upset when an advertiser exercises they're right of free choice not to advertise with him? Can't have it both ways. He should have applauded Dunkin for taking a stand, like he did. Like Elon, he wants rules, he just doesn't want them to apply to him.

Back