RHO for Tim

C-Square

I agree with Tim's judgement that the RAM 1500 RHO is both a better truck for the channel's revenue and for his personal use. His children are about to grow fast and will need more legroom. That is a primary concern for family vehicles: rear passengers comfort. There will always be enough room for luggage for trips and, for the big summer adventure, no worries about towing limits. This RHO seems to have created a niche of its own, in spite of the existence of the F150 Raptor. Indeed, RAM decreased the horsepower coming from the TRX but yet, the truck generates a lot of interest and chatter. Thanks to the Hurricane engine, this full size truck seems to deliver power and speed with great ease. To illustrate that point, it would be interesting to compare two RAM 1500s: one with the RHO, and one with the Pentastar. What we need now is for that dealer Tim is in talk with to provide the truck in a reasonable amount of time.

The dealer has been pretty aggressive in reaching out to me. Apparently, there’s a hold on ordering due to some system glitch.

My real bitch is Ram requests a $1000 deposit. I’ve checked with a few dealers and it is the same. They are the only brand that must have a deposit.

Oh and get this. The $1000 deposit is a wire transfer and non-refundable. I told them I’ll pay them when I get paid in a few weeks. I think he’s concerned about getting the order in, but I know Ram PR and I know I can get my truck faster than some. Sucks to play that card, but it is what it is.

The dealer has been pretty aggressive in reaching out to me. Apparently, there’s a hold on ordering due to some system glitch.

My real bitch is Ram requests a $1000 deposit. I’ve checked with a few dealers and it is the same. They are the only brand that must have a deposit.

Oh and get this. The $1000 deposit is a wire transfer and non-refundable. I told them I’ll pay them when I get paid in a few weeks. I think he’s concerned about getting the order in, but I know Ram PR and I know I can get my truck faster than some. Sucks to play that card, but it is what it is.
That's ok by me. I can't wait to see what you think of that truck when used daily: what the family think, what the available power does for towing, what the ground clearance allows for off-roading and if you are satisfied with the hauling. $1000 should be halved I feel.

Tim, sucks if you won't get that 2KW inverter. Might be a good idea to go aftermarket and have one installed. You can do a big video of the installation and it will demo it for everyone else who wants an inverter. A quick check online and there are plenty under $1000.

Tim, sucks if you won't get that 2KW inverter. Might be a good idea to go aftermarket and have one installed. You can do a big video of the installation and it will demo it for everyone else who wants an inverter. A quick check online and there are plenty under $1000.
So… update! Dealer called me and they said it was available. I made sure it was added to my order.

Who / Where is the dealer you are working with? Thanks
Mark Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Lake Charles, LA.

Tim posts the salesman business card on his YT video. This dealer is well known on the Ram forums as being a reliable source for Rams. They deal in high volumes of sales so they can offer great pricing.

Order update: "Good news, as of this morning the changes that were forced on us for your order have now taken effect – so we should see getting picked up into D1 status for the Limited/Tungsten models very shortly. For the RHO ones probably still a few weeks out. Thank you for your patience with this!"

Back