review mirror camera

Jhwrx1

Had a camper shell installed today on my 2024 AT4 with rear view camera mirror, I can no longer use the camera mirror the shell blocks it

You didn't consider that when you purchased the camper? I believe some of them still work and others relocate.

Had a camper shell installed today on my 2024 AT4 with rear view camera mirror, I can no longer use the camera mirror the shell blocks it
I didn't understand that reasoning on that location. If you are going to install a rearview camera feed, make it the tailgate vice the CHMSL camera so if the bed is loaded or shell attached, it still works.

I didn't understand that reasoning on that location. If you are going to install a rearview camera feed, make it the tailgate vice the CHMSL camera so if the bed is loaded or shell attached, it still works.

Hmm I'd rather catch the blind spots and the elevation gain from the chmsl and relocate if I wanted a camper.

The short distance between the cab and tailgate will not allow any cars to hide there. Besides, sideview is for blindspots not rear view

People remove tailgates and drive without them all the time around me. So, they would have the opposite complaint if you swapped that location with the CHMSL.

People remove tailgates and drive without them all the time around me. So, they would have the opposite complaint if you swapped that location with the CHMSL.
Oh sure, we have plenty of that as well. But for them, even their back-up cameras would be an excessive option.

Back