Ram may add third row seating in the Rev

Dusdaddy

Apparently, Ram wants to add jump seats to the back wall of the new REV. I don't think that's what people had in mind when they asked for a 6-seat P/U again. Now won't that be a miserable seat for your least favorite passenger.

CarBuzz

Apparently, Ram wants to add jump seats to the back wall of the new REV. I don't think that's what people had in mind when they asked for a 6-seat P/U again. Now won't that be a miserable seat for your least favorite passenger.

CarBuzz

I think they showed that in the early prototypes that were on display when we first heard about the Rev. If I remember right the second row of seats were on tracks and could move quite a bit back and forth to give space where it was needed. But yeah, no one is going to want to sit there lol.

Some damn focus group somewhere must have liked it enough for them to push forward with the patent request...lol Even saw some comments on YT saying it would be great idea for families. They like the idea of hauling more kids but not giving up their cushy bucket seats I guess.

I saw that story and shook my head. It wasn't worth wasting the time to write it up IMO. No way does that come to the market.

Back