Off-Roader Value package available on RAM build and price in Canada. Is it available in the USA as well?

I used to laugh at the off-road cruise control, but lately I have been using it more and more in two scenarios.

First is in traffic that is not stopped. Set the speed and no need to go from gas and break non-stop.
Second is during hunting. During small game hunting season, I set the speed to 10km/h, 6mph, and can focus on looking around for small game while I'm going to a spot or bringing stuff for big game hunting.
Good point! Definitely be useful in stop/go traffic....lol

Ford makes their Trail Control available in 2H to 4L which definitely increases it's use. Sadly, Toyota's Crawl Control and Jeep's Selec-Speed is only available in 4L, like so many of their other 4wd features.

Good point! Definitely be useful in stop/go traffic....lol

Ford makes their Trail Control available in 2H to 4L which definitely increases it's use. Sadly, Toyota's Crawl Control and Jeep's Selec-Speed is only available in 4L, like so many of their other 4wd features.
Yup! Ford letting you use all the toys in 2H or 4H is honestly very nice and makes me use them way more. I had a 4runner and being limited to 4L meant I only use the features once in a blue moon.

Back