my first Gen ride

billybob99

my 2000 Silverado. Has been a great truck. Fuel pump replaced after it was right out of warranty, but nothing else needed replaced except general wear and tear items. Still has same alternator, starter, water pump, AC compressor, etc. Built like a Rock.

Did you have a photo or try to upload one? Not trying to pry. I've heard of some issues with photos from others and trying to nail down the problem.

Hey Tim, I wasn't able to upload my images on the Silverado 1500 section. Thanks

Ian
Did you get an error message? Just trying to collect information to pass along to my IT guy. I know file sizes could be the issue, but I'm not sure.

Did you get an error message? Just trying to collect information to pass along to my IT guy. I know file sizes could be the issue, but I'm not sure.
Hey Tim,

I'm getting "oops we ran into some problems" window pop up when I try and put any picture into this text box.

I'm clicking on the picture icon and then the "Drop image (or click here)" box.

I've tried it with different pictures that are on my phone.
I don't have an issue changing my profile photo, the error only pops up when I try and put a pic within a text window.

Thanks,

Ian

Hey Tim,

I'm getting "oops we ran into some problems" window pop up when I try and put any picture into this text box.

I'm clicking on the picture icon and then the "Drop image (or click here)" box.

I've tried it with different pictures that are on my phone.
I don't have an issue changing my profile photo, the error only pops up when I try and put a pic within a text window.

Thanks,

Ian
Thanks. I'll have an answer Monday when my IT guy gets back.

Did you have a photo or try to upload one? Not trying to pry. I've heard of some issues with photos from others and trying to nail down the problem.
just loaded 2 pics. it looks like everything worked (no errors popped up) but i do not see the pics on my post. Maybe it is a time delay thing or you have to approve all pics as a admin/?

just loaded 2 pics. it looks like everything worked (no errors popped up) but i do not see the pics on my post. Maybe it is a time delay thing or you have to approve all pics as a admin/?
Hmm.. I don’t approve them. They should have just showed up. Like this one. IMG_0332.jpeg

Back