My 2022 Silverado TrailBoss

Nice Rig. Are you in Colorado?

BTW - What did the 35s do to your gas mileage?
Thanks! I'm up north on the west coast of Canada, near Vancouver,BC.

I've noticed about a 1 to 2 mpg drop since putting those on. I was careful selecting the tires, the fact that they aren't 12.5 wide help with the gas mileage.

Good looking truck. Was the lift all that was needed for the 35’s or did you need to do some trimming as well?

Good looking truck. Was the lift all that was needed for the 35’s or did you need to do some trimming as well?
It was just the level that was needed. Keep in mind , it's probably cause I didn't go with the 12.5 wide but went with a narrower taller tire.

The TrailBoss might be the best executed design for the Silverado. I remember noticing it in traffic, even before I had decided to shop for a pickup truck. Question: is the Z71 package a nice addition for the TrailBoss in your experience?

The TrailBoss might be the best executed design for the Silverado. I remember noticing it in traffic, even before I had decided to shop for a pickup truck. Question: is the Z71 package a nice addition for the TrailBoss in your experience?
Thanks! Yeah I love the looks of it.

The z71 isn't an addon option on the TrailBoss, every TrailBoss comes with the z71 package ...basically the TrailBoss adds the 2 inch factory lift.

Back