I have started to do YOGA and its helping

carhaulereastcoast

since this is in the heading of Fitness I'm going to share my story. to start I was hurt at work unloading car and truck tires out the back of my trailer I work for a LTL company and only had 418 tires at 12,000lbs that day back in july or 2023. reached up to the right and felt like a knife stuck into my right shoulder blade. dude I feel to the ground and loss breath. it was so bad I was rushed to the ER and thank God I didn't tare a major vein. after many months of PT and Test I'm finally having surgery to fix the nerve damage in my right arm. I have 4 bulging disk in my neck and major nerve damage. I couldn't move my neck at all and just moving was hard. now to the meat of this. a football brother of mine turned me on to DDP yoga. that's right Diamond Dallas Page, the pro wrestler we all know and love. this program has helped me in so many ways its not even funny. my neck is stronger my lower back is stronger and I feel stronger. I have lost weight and feel so much better than if I hadn't started it. I have no skin in the game when it comes to his program, just know that it has helped me feeling better and being in a better place before my surgery on the 15th of March. so when I started the program I was at 307lbs at 6'5" and in a lot of pain. check out the page DDP yoga and get started .

since this is in the heading of Fitness I'm going to share my story. to start I was hurt at work unloading car and truck tires out the back of my trailer I work for a LTL company and only had 418 tires at 12,000lbs that day back in july or 2023. reached up to the right and felt like a knife stuck into my right shoulder blade. dude I feel to the ground and loss breath. it was so bad I was rushed to the ER and thank God I didn't tare a major vein. after many months of PT and Test I'm finally having surgery to fix the nerve damage in my right arm. I have 4 bulging disk in my neck and major nerve damage. I couldn't move my neck at all and just moving was hard. now to the meat of this. a football brother of mine turned me on to DDP yoga. that's right Diamond Dallas Page, the pro wrestler we all know and love. this program has helped me in so many ways its not even funny. my neck is stronger my lower back is stronger and I feel stronger. I have lost weight and feel so much better than if I hadn't started it. I have no skin in the game when it comes to his program, just know that it has helped me feeling better and being in a better place before my surgery on the 15th of March. so when I started the program I was at 307lbs at 6'5" and in a lot of pain. check out the page DDP yoga and get started .
Did you catch the video about DDP helping Butterbean? It is damn impressive.

I did Yoga twice this week and I'm going to do it today. It really helps loosen up my back and neck as well.

Did you catch the video about DDP helping Butterbean? It is damn impressive.

I did Yoga twice this week and I'm going to do it today. It really helps loosen up my back and neck as well.
I have not seen this one yet. I saw where he was starting with him. the video that got me was the army guy who was jumping out of airplanes and the Dr said he would never walk again with our crutches. he had gained 100 lbs and was a mess. after a year he was down 100lbs and running. I started with the back building program and I have 1 week to go in the 8 week program. I always say "Proff is in the pudding" I placed a large cardboard broke down box in the bed of my truck yesterday and placed a ton of yard trash on the box thinking that all I had to do is pull the box out of the bed and throw the branches and leaves out on the ground make it easy right? well I was pulling with all I had and the box ripped and I started back peddling and landed right on my back side on the concrete. now if this was before the yoga I would have had to call the troops to help me up. it hurt a little but I got back up and today I'm feeling good. I'm going to keep moving

Back