Howdy Everyone

Beninbeta

Hi Y'All, I'm planning on picking up a 24 Tacoma Off-road in the next couple of months and building it out for overlanding while using it as our primary vehicle. We currently have a 23 Tucson, which is nice, but unfortunately is limited for overlanding. We have been doing light overlanding in the Tucson though. I also have a YouTube channel BenInBeta where I detail some of my trips, and review camping, overlanding and tech gear. Mostly it's a channel to help me retain memories of some of the adventures we have.

I'm excited to learn with and from everyone here and I like the idea of why this forum was created and I'm happy to be here. So far this seems like a solid forum with good features!

See ya in the forums!

Hi Y'All, I'm planning on picking up a 24 Tacoma Off-road in the next couple of months and building it out for overlanding while using it as our primary vehicle. We currently have a 23 Tucson, which is nice, but unfortunately is limited for overlanding. We have been doing light overlanding in the Tucson though. I also have a YouTube channel BenInBeta where I detail some of my trips, and review camping, overlanding and tech gear. Mostly it's a channel to help me retain memories of some of the adventures we have.

I'm excited to learn with and from everyone here and I like the idea of why this forum was created and I'm happy to be here. So far this seems like a solid forum with good features!

See ya in the forums!
I am definitely a fan of the new Tacoma. My preference would be a TRD OR, but I probably only “need” an SR5 4WD for towing a small camper and doing light off roading (forest service roads while camping). Looks like the TRD OR has plenty of capability!

See ya in the forums!
BTW, I will check out your YT channel!

Thanks. Yeah I think all of these trucks are pretty capable, and built for different purposes. The OR seems pretty solid out of the box, which is good as the Trailhunter is going to be over what I can afford!
Understood. The TrailHunter is impressive, but too pricey for me and more off-road capable than my needs.

Back