How would you run Stellantis?

I would kill Chrysler and Fiat. Expand Ram with a compact truck since they can’t sell cars at volume. Don’t worry about a midsize truck since the marketplace has a lot of competitors and you don’t want to compete with yourself by having a Jeep Gladiator and a Ram midsize trucks.

I’d move the Pacifica minivan over to Dodge. Dodge would be the volume seller with the Dart, Pacifica, Durango and the muscle cars.

For Jeep, I’d do a complete refresh of the Wrangler. Take the flaws the Ford Bronco pointed out and fix those like mirrors on the doors. I’d also make sure to brand the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer as Jeep models. Complete screwup when marketing didn’t want to do that when it was launched.

I’d temper all the EV plans and shift focus to turbocharged engines as well as hybrids not just 4xe plug ins. Drop the Pentastar and simplify the engine and transmission lineup.

Then, I’d focus on killing some of the brands in Europe.

The euro brands latch onto Ram and Jeep to keep them afloat, but are not even close to being profitable. They should all disappear from North America since they do not fit our market. The could maybe integrate with VW as they have enough cash to keep those brands alive for now and could try to refocus them on Europe.

Also, I liked your video on the subject and what you did in the past during the UAW strike. Keep it up!

I would go a different tact. I'm pushing badge engineering so hard it will bring a tear to Iacocca's eye.

I'm revolving everything around Dodge, Ram, and Jeep.

We're doing the Charger as they have it since it's line ready. The one immediate change will be the addition of a oil dip stick. A chopped version for the Challenger and a 300 version. That's right! I'm keeping Chrysler! They are the GMC of Stellantis. The costs for their interior is spread through Puegot which also gets a Charger version

Minivans for Dodge, Chrysler, and Fiat of Europe.

Fiat of America is the EV and hybrid party girl of the brand. High flash and fun hiding cheap parts. They get the 500, Hornet, and Rampage.

Ram gets back to their roots with Job Rated trucks. From now on every new design and update will be based on making the base truck stronger, stouter, and more capable. All the luxury stuff comes afterwards.

Ram gets a compact truck to go after the Maverick. The Rampage. Unibody available in regular cab, extended cab, and crew cab. While this is selling we're ripping apart the Toyota Hilux and Ford Ranger to make a new Dakota. The Dakota comes standard with a 2,000 pound payload and 7,500 pound towing capacity in the 4wd regular cab, 8 foot bed configuration.

Ram 1500 gets an upgrade on payload capacity as well as a no cost option column shifters and a reg cab version.

Chrysler Puegot, and Alfa get versions of the Challenger including convertible versions. Only Alfa gets one close in power specs

Jeep gets their prices slashed 25% for the Wrangler and Wagoneer. Those damn things are way overpriced.
Jeep also gets a new Cherokee with live axles.
The Renegade is shared with Puegot, Fiat, and Alfa.

More to come.

More on Jeep.

Keeping the Gladiator as I consider it part of Wrangler. Just lower the price.

All Jeeps must be true trail rated as defined by the national park trail regulations. That way if an owner wants to take it on the trail there is no question.

This adds to the authenticity of the Jeep brand and is great for marketing.

Back