Hi All

DrDWD

Hi All

Watched Tim on YouTube and found the site from there.

Currently, have a 2021 Tacoma TRD Sport.

I’m trying to find out what new full size pickup I want to buy in the next few months. I have driven all half tons (Tundra, Chevy, GMC, Ram, Ford) with the higher trims within the last month. Trying to find out which one I really want. This experience reminded me why I hate the dealer experience and the continued games they do with the negotiation process. With the internet today, you think they would quit the games they play with the numbers.

Well hoping to learn from you all while I figure out which truck I want.

Hi All

I’m trying to find out what new full size pickup I want to buy in the next few months. I have driven all half tons (Tundra, Chevy, GMC, Ram, Ford) with the higher trims within the last month. Trying to find out which one I really want. This experience reminded me why I hate the dealer experience and the continued games they do with the negotiation process. With the internet today, you think they would quit the games they play with the numbers.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search. I have a ‘23 GMC SIERRA 1500 with the LZ0 and did a 1 year review of its performance. Look under “FULL SIZE PICKUPS” with subcategory GMC SIERRA1500 in this forum if you’re interested. The YT channel “The CAR CARE NUT” is another source for detailed information on TOYOTA vehicles.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search. I have a ‘23 GMC SIERRA 1500 with the LZ0 and did a 1 year review of its performance. Look under “FULL SIZE PICKUPS” with subcategory GMC SIERRA1500 in this forum if you’re interested. The YT channel “The CAR CARE NUT” is another source for detailed information on TOYOTA vehicles.
Thank you NMTRUCKER. I will check them out.

Hi All

Welcome! Curious to hear your thoughts from your test drive.

Welcome! Curious to hear your thoughts from your test drive.
Here are some thoughts on the Tundras from my drives.

Tundra 1794 IForce - I felt the turbo lag. Very noticeable and hard for me to focus on anything else during the test drive. I personally like the interior and the seats. I like the look of the truck design, but there were a few fit and finish items that bugged me on the outside.

Tundra Platinum IForceMAX - i still felt tubo lag. It was better in sport mode less noticeable to almost non-existent.

I wanted another Tundra like I had before this Taco, but very disappointed comparing to my previous 1794.

I will write up something for the others when I get a few more minutes.

The one thing I keep coming back to is the price for what I’m getting seems inconsistent.

Hi All

Welcome!

Here are some thoughts on the Tundras from my drives.

Tundra 1794 IForce - I felt the turbo lag. Very noticeable and hard for me to focus on anything else during the test drive. I personally like the interior and the seats. I like the look of the truck design, but there were a few fit and finish items that bugged me on the outside.

Tundra Platinum IForceMAX - i still felt tubo lag. It was better in sport mode less noticeable to almost non-existent.

I wanted another Tundra like I had before this Taco, but very disappointed comparing to my previous 1794.

I will write up something for the others when I get a few more minutes.

The one thing I keep coming back to is the price for what I’m getting seems inconsistent.
I'm curious on the times you felt the turbo lag. For example, was it a wide open throttle from a dead stop? A right or left hand turn from a stop sign? A lag when passing at speeds?

Back