Hello forum’rs

DSR

Been pestering Tim for a couple of years with random questions and figured why dump all my mundane and incessant questions on just him!

I fully admit I am likely a “truck desirer” and not necessarily a “truck needer”. I am around 6’4 and have always been the secondary vehicle chooser based on wife and kids requirements. Now I am thinking about getting MY vehicle and I like driving other people’s trucks or those rare occasions on work travel when I get a rental one.

So I have latched on to Tim’s site for the last couple years (just at the end of the F150 stage) and followed his down-to-Earth style of reporting. Now that he is in the big time, I’ve got to see what all the others think as well!

Looking forward to the discussions!
Dan

Been pestering Tim for a couple of years with random questions and figured why dump all my mundane and incessant questions on just him!

I fully admit I am likely a “truck desirer” and not necessarily a “truck needer”. I am around 6’4 and have always been the secondary vehicle chooser based on wife and kids requirements. Now I am thinking about getting MY vehicle and I like driving other people’s trucks or those rare occasions on work travel when I get a rental one.

So I have latched on to Tim’s site for the last couple years (just at the end of the F150 stage) and followed his down-to-Earth style of reporting. Now that he is in the big time, I’ve got to see what all the others think as well!

Looking forward to the discussions!
Dan
Nice! What type of truck are you leaning toward in terms of your preferences?

Short version is used Ram 1500. Worked my way past Tundra, Tundra Hybrid, Titan. I can’t stomach the new pricing and barely can conceptualize used. But Tim straightened me out on pricing unlikely to drop.
And I am looking at the Laramie, Limited, Longhorn trims. I need the adjustable pedals if I am ever going to convince my wife on it (we are a foot different in height).
My current issue is in the used car section of the forums. What gives with warranty offers??

Back