Fisker/Nissan Alaska from the Launch Event

I watched the launch event a couple of months ago and thought, hmm, if they could actually produce that for $45k it'd probably sell. I think it has pretty good ground clearance and with the big gulp holder you wouldn't need to bring any extra water. :ROFLMAO:

Fiskar's problem is that they have always promised too much. If they'd just come down to earth and start simple, it might sell. The Maverick sells so well because it works well at a relatively low cost and it's simple. This Alaska may work well but they need to hold that price of the mid-40s to get any traction. That's a great price but can they do it or will it creep up like the Lightning? Maybe with Nissan's help they can do it. Let's hope because it would make a great addition to the choices out there.

Another one along these lines is the Nikola Badger. We'll see if that will ever get made since it was bought out by Sparks Motors.

Fiskar's problem is that they have always promised too much. If they'd just come down to earth and start simple, it might sell. The Maverick sells so well because it works well at a relatively low cost and it's simple. This Alaska may work well but they need to hold that price of the mid-40s to get any traction. That's a great price but can they do it or will it creep up like the Lightning? Maybe with Nissan's help they can do it. Let's hope because it would make a great addition to the choices out there.

Another one along these lines is the Nikola Badger. We'll see if that will ever get made since it was bought out by Sparks Motors.
I've always like their scissors.....oh wait thats actually Fiskars. 🤣

You didn't I don't think, it just always reminds me of scissors. You wrote it correctly. I was just "trying" to be funny.
No, it's Fisker Automotive with an e. It's actually right on the snapshot of the video above. I probably went off your title....lol

What do I think? Too little WAY too late. Typical Nissan jumping on the wagon as they're already circled fending off the attack. EV trucks of any size aren't a fix for Nissan I don't think. As Ford and GM are pulling back on production RAM is steaming ahead, slowly and also too late, and Nissan is just thinking of getting in the game? It make's no sense.

Which goes to show how familiar we all are with them. If you spelled Nissen, we all would have noticed right away!

Back