drove the TRD PRO 24, GMC AT4 and the Chev RST very surprised

guys just a quick update. I'm picking up a 2024 Toyota Tundra 1794 Limited Edition number 716 of 1500 I got such a great deal I couldn't pass it up. I was surprised to even see one on a lot here in SC. I saw it on Saturday and thought I would just drive down on Sunday to take a picture. to my surprise the dealership was open cause it was the end of the month. drove it and fell in love with it. its the TRD PRO, Platinum, Capstone all rolled into one. anyway the truck hunt is over have a blessed day brothers and sisters
Congrats and best of luck with it! My local dealer has one in white and it looks great. I'm afraid to drive by and have the wife look at it. She loves the leather they offer in the special edition. Great pics you posted. Enjoy it brother.

Congrats and best of luck with it! My local dealer has one in white and it looks great. I'm afraid to drive by and have the wife look at it. She loves the leather they offer in the special edition. Great pics you posted. Enjoy it brother.
my wife was so, how do you say over with my truck hunting I was very surprised she went with me and when she sat in the truck and we drove it, it was over for her she said will you just end this now. lol

my wife was so, how do you say over with my truck hunting I was very surprised she went with me and when she sat in the truck and we drove it, it was over for her she said will you just end this now. lol
Yeah, my wife is the same way. She is sick and tired of hearing me talk about it endlessly and watching You Tube videos constantly. Funny thing is, I will never stop looking even after I bought a truck because that is just how I am.

She tells me to buy whatever I want but I just cannot justify the cost.

Yeah, my wife is the same way. She is sick and tired of hearing me talk about it endlessly and watching You Tube videos constantly. Funny thing is, I will never stop looking even after I bought a truck because that is just how I am.

She tells me to buy whatever I want but I just cannot justify the cost.
we could be brothers cause she said if I talk about a truck again she is going to kill me lololol I got such a great deal on this truck I couldn't pass it up and with it being a limited only made it better. but we are in the same boat brother

guys just a quick update. I'm picking up a 2024 Toyota Tundra 1794 Limited Edition number 716 of 1500 I got such a great deal I couldn't pass it up. I was surprised to even see one on a lot here in SC. I saw it on Saturday and thought I would just drive down on Sunday to take a picture. to my surprise the dealership was open cause it was the end of the month. drove it and fell in love with it. its the TRD PRO, Platinum, Capstone all rolled into one. anyway the truck hunt is over have a blessed day brothers and sisters
Congrats. Sounds awesome. Regardless of make or model, there's just nothing like getting a new vehicle...

Back