DIY Tubers Competition and 1000 Subscribers on YouTube

Beninbeta

Hey All,
First I wanted to say thank you to those from this forum who have helped and supported my YouTube channel. It just crossed 1000 subscribers and I have already made a whopping $5.84. LOL. Anyway, it's been very much appreciated. So Thank YOU!

Also I was selected to be a part of DIYDetails DIY Tuber competition for Oct-Dec. I have no clue what it will all entail yet, but our my first intro video goes live on a premier Tuesday night at 8pm EST. If you like detailing stuff and want to check it out please do. I have links in the description of my video for the other contestants as well. DIYDetail does this to help smaller channels get a boost and have some fun along the way which I thought was pretty cool.

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well and while I don't post as much as I once did, I still try to get back here at least a couple of times a week to check in.

Have a great rest of your week!

LOL......Look at Mr. Moneybags over here, $5.84. Don't spend it all in one place!! Then again, I don't think you could spread it out. Maybe two candy bars?

Good luck on the contest!
Thanks @Dusdaddy I'll think very long and hard about where to spend it! I hope things are well for you! Have a great weekend.

Back