Cat pickup truck (AI youtube channels?)

duggydo

Tim, in my youtube feed a video was suggested for a Cat 2025 pickup truck. I did a little research and I can't find any info about it except for a bunch of youtube videos. If you do a good search for "cat pickup truck" and click videos, the top 28 results are youtube videos. They all look like relatively small channels with possibly AI generated videos. Firstly, have you heard about a Cat pickup truck? I don't think it's real by the way. Also, is anyone else noticing all these 1k-5k subscriber channels with robot voices doing car reviews lately?

This is the video that was recommended in my feed

Tim, in my youtube feed a video was suggested for a Cat 2025 pickup truck. I did a little research and I can't find any info about it except for a bunch of youtube videos. If you do a good search for "cat pickup truck" and click videos, the top 28 results are youtube videos. They all look like relatively small channels with possibly AI generated videos. Firstly, have you heard about a Cat pickup truck? I don't think it's real by the way. Also, is anyone else noticing all these 1k-5k subscriber channels with robot voices doing car reviews lately?

This is the video that was recommended in my feed
Jill looked into it and didn’t find anything either. IIRC she sent an email to Caterpillar and I’m not sure she has heard back officially.

With that said, I definitely think this is fake and AI generated nonsense. And yes, you’ll find a bunch of AI channels doing these kinds of videos. Most of my friends issue copyright strikes if/when they steal content. However, there isn’t anything else we can do but hope YouTube shuts these channels down. I think their existence makes it harder for legitimate channels.

Back