Blind spot monitoring

AT4Guy

I’m having an intermittent issue with the blind spot monitoring on my 2023 AT4 1500.
when someone passes, sometimes both indicators light up on the mirrors but not always. Dealer replaced the 2 modules in the rear bumper but that didn’t fix it. Anyone else hear of this or experience this?

I’m having an intermittent issue with the blind spot monitoring on my 2023 AT4 1500.
when someone passes, sometimes both indicators light up on the mirrors but not always. Dealer replaced the 2 modules in the rear bumper but that didn’t fix it. Anyone else hear of this or experience this?
That's a new one. Sad to say, but you might have to find a GM specific forum. I can't wait until this forum grows and we have more people who might have had a similar problem as you.

https://www.coloradofans.com/threads/blind-spot-monitoring-recalibration.437645/

The sensor/processor isn't very model specific, so take a look at this...

I will restrain from my Mk I Eyeball comments this time.

I would recommend the SilveradoSierra forum which has been around since 2009 and has about 180,000 subscribers. It is more oriented to problem solving. Tim’s forum is new and to me is an extension of his you tube truck chat room.

I’m gonna talk to my GM dealer again soon and see if they have any further ideas yet. I’ll post back here when I find out more. Other Than that it’s been pretty good so far. The shop foreman told me these LZ0’s have been a bit better with the upgrades that they did to them in 2023 model year. I sure enjoy the fuel economy

Back