2024 Colorado Bison

We all have been debating the new Toyota Tacoma trims and feeling the pinch of the mid 50k price for a small pickup.
Today I wanted to price my ultimate Chevrolet Colorado in ZR2 Bison form.
Yikes is all I can say!

We all have been debating the new Toyota Tacoma trims and feeling the pinch of the mid 50k price for a small pickup.
Yikes is all I can say!
Well, yeah, it is expensive, but it all depends on your outlook. What is the Silverado Bison V8? Something like $21K more than this. And didn't Tim (and family) just review a $49K mini-van? So, in theory, you are getting a slightly smaller truck built to AEV specs but closer to mini-van pricing than full-size pricing!! How can you pass that up?

Well, yeah, it is expensive, but it all depends on your outlook. What is the Silverado Bison V8? Something like $21K more than this. And didn't Tim (and family) just review a $49K mini-van? So, in theory, you are getting a slightly smaller truck built to AEV specs but closer to mini-van pricing than full-size pricing!! How can you pass that up?
Good points

I'm getting mine anyhow as I already own a 2019 Colorado Bison which I will replace with the 2024.

The spare is an issue for me too, but I plan to buy the Rigd Trailer Hitch tire mount i just need to get a rear view mirror camera setup. Anyone that has any advice would be much appreciate

Yikes is all I can say!
I haven't watched the video yet, I will soon. The truck looks great but I don't understand the why behind this or the TRD-Pro/TrailHunter. The bison is just 10-12k more of marked up addons from the basic ZR2. I would rather save the 10-12k and add only what I actually want. The Raptor seems to actually add value because you're getting so many other things you can't get on a Ranger. For the GM/Toyota you're paying 10k more for the same powertrain and a lot of the same capability, just lots of addons.

Back