2023 1500. Radio comes and goes

Neilka

Good afternoon. I have a 23 Silverado 1500. ever since I bought it new when I start it up I can see the songs playing on the screen but not sound no matter how many buttons I press. Of course, the phone calls are showing but no sound. Any ideas ? Thanks Chevy owners.

Good afternoon. I have a 23 Silverado 1500. ever since I bought it new when I start it up I can see the songs playing on the screen but not sound no matter how many buttons I press. Of course, the phone calls are showing but no sound. Any ideas ? Thanks Chevy owners.
I found this suggestion you might try.

Attachments

• IMG_3276.png
    IMG_3276.png
    445.1 KB · Views: 6
I changed a setting on my android car play , on the phone. Spotify was turning on as soon as I got in. Try deleting your phone from the truck and see what happens.

Hey! I had a similar issue with my Silverado. A full reset of the multimedia system might help – try turning off the engine, open the door, and wait a few minutes for the system to fully reset. Then check again after starting up. Bluetooth can be finicky sometimes.

It’s also possible the issue is with the truck's sound settings. Try pairing a different device to rule out any problems with your phone.:)

Have you tried playing just the AM or FM radio? That would tell you if it is a speaker/ Amp issue or a phone connection issue.

Back