YouTube comments FTW!

testerdahl

Administrator
Staff member
Every once in a while I come across funny/weird/downright bizarre YouTube comments. I'll share them here when I see them.

This guy must have gotten drunk and binge-watched YouTube videos. This is on a GMC Sierra 1500 EV walkaround video.
Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 1.26.46 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 1.26.56 PM.png

I have had a few interesting ones on my videos too. I'm small enough I can remove the ones that I don't want on my channel. Political or non-sensical stuff mostly. If a person can make a coherent argument, I leave it even if I don't agree, but if it steps over lines I don't want those comments. Not sure if that'll have ramifications at some point, but there are some interesting folks out there.

I like this forum though and have had some great back and forth with a few folks, but I respect their experiences and knowledge too. I hope it can stay that way. The tacoma4g forum has a few doozies. Interesting after your story about that forum, Tim, that TFL has paired with them.

I get those all the time. I leave them. I only delete comments that are sexiest or downright mean.
To be fair this person did delete the second comment themselves. Maybe they re-read it and thought why do I have such hatred for a color and do I need some therapy. With the first one, my friends and family subscribe to my channel so I try to keep the comments clean. If I can do that, so can anyone else. :ROFLMAO: If they had not used the f-word, I would have had no issue with what was said. But again I can actually read all of my comments right now, I imagine it's much harder for you and you could spend your whole day moderating.

To be fair this person did delete the second comment themselves. Maybe they re-read it and thought why do I have such hatred for a color and do I need some therapy. With the first one, my friends and family subscribe to my channel so I try to keep the comments clean. If I can do that, so can anyone else. :ROFLMAO: If they had not used the f-word, I would have had no issue with what was said. But again I can actually read all of my comments right now, I imagine it's much harder for you and you could spend your whole day moderating.
I can go through them pretty fast these days. The comments always range from “trucks are too expensive,” “the Presidential election will change everything,” “slow down and speak clearly,” “skip the burgers” to actual questions and people who tell me they love the channel. That’s about the range I get.

IMG_7589.jpegI wish he would respond. I get a comment like this once a month or so and they never respond. Hard to fix what you don’t know is wrong.

The only issue I have heard on your audio from you videos was when Jill didn't have her mic on during the GX first look. Otherwise it has always been good.

Guys, never hesitate to let us know. If they are being an ass, let me, just another commenter, give them both barrels back in their face. You guys need to stay civil and can't call them stupid idiots.......but we can....lol

And if it's me being an ass, you have my permission to tell me. Won't be the first time, won't be the last.

Back