WOW!!!!!!! I'm not missing the V8 in the Tundra

carhaulereastcoast

I had the 2015 tundra and loved the V8 sound and power. I drove the SR5 tundra and didn't like it. it turned me off Toyota and I moved to GMC. well that's what I thought I was going to get. THAN I fell into a Toyota Tundra 1794 Limited Edition number 716 out of 1500. this truck has the TRD PRO suspension with the Fox shocks and everything else. it is the IFORCEMAX and the power is amazing. this truck is has changed my mind about having the V8. I'm very happy with this truck and I love the power. yes the MPG sucks but its a hell of a lot better than the out going V8 and that makes me happy too.

I had the 2015 tundra and loved the V8 sound and power. I drove the SR5 tundra and didn't like it. it turned me off Toyota and I moved to GMC. well that's what I thought I was going to get. THAN I fell into a Toyota Tundra 1794 Limited Edition number 716 out of 1500. this truck has the TRD PRO suspension with the Fox shocks and everything else. it is the IFORCEMAX and the power is amazing. this truck is has changed my mind about having the V8. I'm very happy with this truck and I love the power. yes the MPG sucks but its a hell of a lot better than the out going V8 and that makes me happy too.
Now I expect you to go edit EVERY single NEGATIVE comment you have EVER made about turbocharged engines. I'll wait. :)

Back