Will we see news about the new Bollinger?

I'd like to know more about their new truck.
I've covered Bollinger for years and they seem to be always one step away from going mainstream. Personally, I think they lack buyers and the manufacturing capacity to go into production.

With that said, IF they bring something to market and offer press drives, I'll try to get in on it. I doubt I will get an invite since they have moved into the commercial space and will only invite a select top few outlets.

Makes sense. 👍
I was actually hoping for info on their commercial truck. Can a full EV truck really do the expected work of an ice version?
I follow a lot of the commercial trucking industry with some magazines and websites I visit. They, like any business, are looking for ways to cut overhead and fuel is a big expense. Plus, cities have noise restrictions and EVs would have help those customers deliver items during hours where diesel noise is prohibited (middle of the night). They want EVs for trucking, just short run stuff. They call it the last mile delivery.

Imagine where you use Semi trucks to haul goods to a distribution center then use EVs to deliver the local goods. UPS is a good example of this. They are buying Amazon delivery trucks. Keeps the noise down, lowers costs, drivers love them and everyone seems to be happy.

This is where I think EVs would shine. I think about all the start/stop of a delivery truck like a UPS package car. Gotta be crazy wear on the engine. Sure, they maintain them well but what if you didn't need to?

Plus, my dog wouldn't lose his shit every time he hears that damn brown truck coming down the road.

Back