Who is this Tim Esterdahl guy?

testerdahl

Administrator
Staff member
Automotive Journalist Tim Esterdahl has been covering the industry since 2011 with his work appearing in numerous high profile media outlets. His continued work and passion for all things trucks and SUVs lead to the creation of Pickup Truck +SUV Talk in September 2016. Starting off as a podcast, the outlet has grown into a YouTube channel and a growing website. Plus, Tim is widely recognized for his truck and SUV knowledge leading to other outlets quoting him and/or sharing his work.

His first truck was a brand new 2003 Chevy S-10 and he has also owned a 2013 Toyota Tundra as well as a really cool 1963 International C1200 through the years. Through the success of the media outlet, he plans to continue purchasing many new trucks in the coming years to broaden our coverage of the market.

Tim is currently wrenching on a 1962 Chevy C10 given to him as a gift from his family. It is an old farm truck owned by his wife’s grandfather. After nearly 20 years sitting in a barn, he recently brought it back to life.

He has a degree in Journalism from Metro State University in Denver and is a married father of three living in Western Nebraska.

Cool Tim! Logged in and will give this a go. I have also always found the group forums SUPER helpful. Just used an old Jeep KJ forum today as a matter of fact to trace down an odd issue. CHEERS!!

Automotive Journalist Tim Esterdahl has been covering the industry since 2011 with his work appearing in numerous high profile media outlets. His continued work and passion for all things trucks and SUVs lead to the creation of Pickup Truck +SUV Talk in September 2016. Starting off as a podcast, the outlet has grown into a YouTube channel and a growing website. Plus, Tim is widely recognized for his truck and SUV knowledge leading to other outlets quoting him and/or sharing his work.

His first truck was a brand new 2003 Chevy S-10 and he has also owned a 2013 Toyota Tundra as well as a really cool 1963 International C1200 through the years. Through the success of the media outlet, he plans to continue purchasing many new trucks in the coming years to broaden our coverage of the market.

Tim is currently wrenching on a 1962 Chevy C10 given to him as a gift from his family. It is an old farm truck owned by his wife’s grandfather. After nearly 20 years sitting in a barn, he recently brought it back to life.

He has a degree in Journalism from Metro State University in Denver and is a married father of three living in Western Nebraska.

Tim, I’ve been trying to import a photo from my iPhone library to change the avatar but I keep getting “Oops something went wrong…” It might be on my end but I’ve done this on other forums without any issues. Any suggestions?

Tim, I’ve been trying to import a photo from my iPhone library to change the avatar but I keep getting “Oops something went wrong…” It might be on my end but I’ve done this on other forums without any issues. Any suggestions?
Weird. Sadly, my IT guy is off until Monday. I got mine to change, but I used my laptop. Let me play around with mobile.

Tim has “an IT guy” woah he’s big time now.
LOL. Best investment I've made in the business in years! He setup this forum overnight, fixed some email issues we were having, fixed website hosting problems and he and his team will help with a new website design in the Spring. I just can't do it all!

When I stumbled on your channel a while back, I was just watching YouTube recommended videos on car reviews because I’m just a car nerd basically. But one thing especially stood out in the very first video I watched. I recognized the scenery in the background of your drive. I was a bit shocked to see my old stomping grounds on a car review video. I grew up in Morrill and the sight of the Bluffs out the window of a car was unmistakable to me.

Anyway, love your channel and happy to be on a new forum, my preferred social media by a long shot.

Back