USEFUL TOOLS

NMTRUCKER

Besides the usual sets of sockets, box wrenches and others here are a few tools that come in handy if you’re a DIYer. The first is a fiber optic camera that I use to look at cylinder walls, valves, underneath dash boards and in engine compartment nooks and crannies especially if I drop a part. It has 2 camera views straight ahead and at 90 degrees. There are others that rotate for a 360 degree view.
The second is a set of pick tools that I use all the time. And the third is a set of long handled needle nose pliers.
What do you guys find useful?

Attachments

• IMG_3029.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3026.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3028.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 5
Besides the usual sets of sockets, box wrenches and others here are a few tools that come in handy if you’re a DIYer. The first is a fiber optic camera that I use to look at cylinder walls, valves, underneath dash boards and in engine compartment nooks and crannies especially if I drop a part. It has 2 camera views straight ahead and at 90 degrees. There are others that rotate for a 360 degree view.
The second is a set of pick tools that I use all the time. And the third is a set of long handled needle nose pliers.
I need to buy another fiber optic camera (endoscope) I have an older one and the picture is atrocious,

If you have to lift up your truck much the new Harbor Freight off road jack is excellent. it glides right over dirt and sand on my property, and pretty well made too.

Back