Updated Ram 2500's

Plus, wasn't the new HD Rebel just announced last year? With the fancy towing mirrors like the 1500 has now. Maybe a couple years.

The rebel was a new trim but the lineup itself was not refreshed. It was last refreshed in 2019 with the half tons and it's actually still the 4th gen platform which is from 2010 and severely outdated at this point. They put a new face/interior and tail lights on the back but its still the very old cab with little space and no flat floor, outdated gas engine, 6 speed transmission for the diesels etc. It's a terrible offering all around at this point vs the competition, other than the legendary cummins but that's not enough anymore to attract many buyers.

Exactly. We know it wasn't a refresh but since they did that, might not be anytime soon. This is a 2025 today so maybe 2027?

Hey Tim, is there any information you can share about when the 2500's are getting some love? Bigger cab? Any idea on whether the 6.4 is sticking around?
I've thought about this a bit and I don't really have enough for a video. I know others have done big speculation videos and I'm not a fan without some details. I expect a reveal later in the Fall, first drive Feb/March and dealer lots after that. I also expect we will see some spy photos in the summer. When I get those, I'll do a video.

For now, it is just too much speculation.

Back