Tacoma

Jhwrx1

I'm looking at buying a 2024 Toyota Tacoma limited hybrid and want to know what my monthly fee will be to have remote start and navigation?

I'm looking at buying a 2024 Toyota Tacoma limited hybrid and want to know what my monthly fee will be to have remote start and navigation?
Looks like $15-25 per month depending on what services you want. The Go Anywhere seems to have remote start and navigation for $15.

Also you get remote connect for 1yr included in purchase/lease and Pro/Trailhunter get up to a year of drive connect.

That's for the safety connect services. If you click specs on the Tacoma page of the website, you can choose the trim you are planning to get, then expand the connected services section to see what is included.

Hope that helps! Happy New Year and I hope you enjoy your new 🌮 when you get it!

I would add that if you have a smartphone, you probably don't need a subscription for the maps. Android Auto and CarPlay {wireless on the Tacoma in any trim or screw size) are better than any vehicle's infotainment and navigation.

But if you need remote start you'll have to subscribe 5o one of those packages as it's seems they don't offer it separately.

Back