Such a great deal on a truck you almost hear sirens

Hilux

Has anyone every got such a great deal on a truck that they thought they heard sirens?
Mine is my 2006 Nissan frontier king cab XE with a 135,000 miles and the body and interior is mint, I paid a $1000 in 2022 because it had the SMOD from engine coolant getting into the transmission, I got about a 500 miles out before the transmission died, I was going to buy a used transmission but ended up buying a remanufactured transmission that took a few months to find, I installed the transmission myself, I am currently trying to rescue a 1993 Mazda B2600i 4x4 from wrecking yard that is being liquidated as the owner passed away, his properties are like Xanadu for car and truck nuts.
My other thing is great deals on ATVs I cant resist, I bought a 2000 Honda Rancher for $50 last year with a title, 1997 Honda fourtrax type 2 for a $100 with a title and just recently a 1993 Suzuki King quad 300 for a $100 with a bill of sale.

Best I ever got was a Jeep Comanche long-bed, 4cy, 5-spd, 2wd for a whopping $250 in an Ebay auction. It was on a mechanic's lien. Needed a new Cat but that was all it took to make it road worthy. Back then the cat was only $120. What a great parts getter that was. Sold it for $1000 when I moved from Cali.

Back