Silverado Design

C-Square

Funny to go back and rehear the reactions to the current Silverado design when it first came out: "Fist in the Wind" concept. It totally blends in these days, but generated strong reactions back in 2019. I liked the RST trim's look I used to own, particularly in dimmed light. The LED bulbs created a nice and sharp display. When I see a Silverado on the road, I always spend an extra split second looking at the lines. I am looking forward to seeing what the next GM design will be for its full size pickup trucks.

Funny to go back and rehear the reactions to the current Silverado design when it first came out: "Fist in the Wind" concept. It totally blends in these days, but generated strong reactions back in 2019. I liked the RST trim's look I used to own, particularly in dimmed light. The LED bulbs created a nice and sharp display. When I see a Silverado on the road, I always spend an extra split second looking at the lines. I am looking forward to seeing what the next GM design will be for its full size pickup trucks.
The rule of thumb I have is: if you aren't controversial with your new design, you'll look outdated in 2 years.

The rule of thumb I have is: if you aren't controversial with your new design, you'll look outdated in 2 years.
Any idea when the Silverado redesign is coming? I am thinking we will see it at the end of 2025 as a 2026.

Any idea when the Silverado redesign is coming? I am thinking we will see it at the end of 2025 as a 2026.
Typically it is every 7 years. You get a mid-cycle refresh and then a full redesign.

So, I’d say more like 2026. It was redone in 2019 and then refreshed in 2023 IIRC.

Back