RAM/Jeep 1.2 million vehicles recalled

Not a good few months for just about everyone it seems! Well except for your AT4X because it's yours and GM couldn't possibly have any issues. :ROFLMAO: ;)

Not a good few months for just about everyone it seems! Well except for your AT4X because it's yours and GM couldn't possibly have any issues. :ROFLMAO: ;)
GM has definitely had their turn at this, just not lately..or yet.

However, my dad who is a lifelong Ford fan just took his 21 or 22 F150 down to the dealership and forced them to buy it back from him. He's getting a 3/4 ton GMC or Chevy...and we don't talk about trucks.

However, my dad who is a lifelong Ford fan just took his 21 or 22 F150 down to the dealership and forced them to buy it back from him. He's getting a 3/4 ton GMC or Chevy...and we don't talk about trucks.
FORD - Formerly Of Rusted Dodge.🫢

Glad he got them to buy it back and I'm sure the GMC will be solid too. My neighbor has an HD AT4x and it looks pretty awesome, he can barely get it in the garage, but they are pretty sweet.

Ford still hasn’t solve problems in their 24’s that first appeared in their 21 launch vehicles. Ford had/has the highest warranty cost of all domestics. Not a good look on the F150.

Nice choice by your dad! Those GMC/Chevy 3/4 tons are sexy af and so nice. Is he going with a diesel or a gas one?

Nice choice by your dad! Those GMC/Chevy 3/4 tons are sexy af and so nice. Is he going with a diesel or a gas one?

He told me he's going to see what they'll do on a diesel and if they won't move at all he'll potentially go gas for a little savings as he doesn't do a ton of heavy towing. He's a little torn between an AT4, /X or Denali.

Ford still hasn’t solve problems in their 24’s that first appeared in their 21 launch vehicles. Ford had/has the highest warranty cost of all domestics. Not a good look on the F150.
He bought his F-150 at the same time that they bought his wife a platinum explorer. They both have had a couple different recalls that were minor but take time of course and several different issues needing repair. He's just tired of going to the dealership. He's a general contractor so every time it's in the shop he has to move all of his tools to a rental that is never set up to carry his ladder and various tools.

He bought his F-150 at the same time that they bought his wife a platinum explorer. They both have had a couple different recalls that were minor but take time of course and several different issues needing repair. He's just tired of going to the dealership. He's a general contractor so every time it's in the shop he has to move all of his tools to a rental that is never set up to carry his ladder and various tools.
Same experience with my Ford Ranger and my sister in-law Ford Escape. Random issues that do not prevent me from driving, but my truck spent almost 4 weeks in the shop in the past year. Luckily, I had access to another truck, but it's really annoying.

Back