Props to the TFL crew on this video

Fightnfire

I've been consuming less and less TFL over the last several months but decided to give this one a shot and I was impressed. It's a great video getting into basic do's and don'ts and details about off-road trail recovery.

They said they're going to be making more content with this guy, hopefully they do.

Yeah I loved the beginning when the guy said "Don't just spin the tires, that's how parts break". They should have panned the camera over to Roman and reminded him of the Taco...lol

I've been consuming less and less TFL over the last several months but decided to give this one a shot and I was impressed. It's a great video getting into basic do's and don'ts and details about off-road trail recovery.

They said they're going to be making more content with this guy, hopefully they do.

I got about 200' of that rope from a pole truck at work that was having the winch rope replaced in the crane, its just plain white rope but its basically the same stuff and good enough for pulling out a stuck vehicle, I have had about a 25' rope in the back of my trucks that I bought from the marine supply store about 25 years ago.

Pretty good video. I can relate to the side loading of a winch. If you can't get a straight pull and it bunches up on one side, you have to pay attention and respool or things can go south.

Back