Photo uploads

testerdahl

Administrator
Staff member
I've noticed a few people are having issues uploading photos. I just went through the same thing. It seems to be a size issue. So if you run into it, try making the photo smaller. I'll have more clarity on this once I talk with my IT guy and develop some good practices for uploads.

I've noticed a few people are having issues uploading photos. I just went through the same thing. It seems to be a size issue. So if you run into it, try making the photo smaller. I'll have more clarity on this once I talk with my IT guy and develop some good practices for uploads.
Hi Tim,

Looks like I was able to upload the photos, as you mentioned I had to resize them making them smaller.

Anyone uploading from an android phone, just download any resizing app from the Google Play store and use that.

Regards,

Ian

I’m getting the oops error this morning from my phone and not my laptop. I’m looking into it.

I'm creating a ticket for the IT team. I've changed the image file size on the back end to maximum allowed and still not letting me upload. If I put it on my computer and resize via Photoshop, it works.

I'm creating a ticket for the IT team. I've changed the image file size on the back end to maximum allowed and still not letting me upload. If I put it on my computer and resize via Photoshop, it works.
I had to reduce the image size of my Avatar to get it to load onto this forum.

img_7361-jpg.122
IMG_7365.PNG

Testing yet again. Really not happy with image uploads.

Attachments

• IMG_7361.JPG
    IMG_7361.JPG
    526.6 KB · Views: 17
Just so everyone is aware, I've created another support ticket with the IT team. This shouldn't be that hard and I'm pretty frustrated at this issue. You should be able to upload a 131 MB image (max) and then it should resize automatically to a more reasonable width and height on the forum without having to edit it down on your side.

For example, I took the pictures above today on the golf course and want to share them, but without air dropping to my Mac and editing on Photoshop, I can't publish them. That's absurd. I've used forums for years and that isn't the way they work.

Thanks for your patience.

testing photo uploads

Attachments

• IMG_7365.PNG
    IMG_7365.PNG
    735.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7363 test.png
    IMG_7363 test.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Back