PedalMonster

Bucee23

As anyone tried Banks Power PedalMonster on 2023 High Country Silverado with a LZO? Will installing the PedalMonster and IDash void GM Warranty?

As anyone tried Banks Power PedalMonster on 2023 High Country Silverado with a LZO? Will installing the PedalMonster and IDash void GM Warranty?
I have both the 2023 SIlverado with the LZ0 I bought for the channel. The iDash won’t void the warranty one bit since all it does is show data. The Pedalmonster comes with a disclaimer to remove it before going to the dealership. A CYA thing IMO.

Frankly, I don’t both with the pedalmonster anymore. I tried to do a video on it and I kept failing. Why? I couldn’t see or feel any improvement. So, I added that statement to a wrap up video I did on the truck.

Thanks for the reply, it’s not easy to reach the connection for the accelerator and if you didn’t see any improvement that answer my question. Is it beneficial to know when the truck Regan’s?

Do you have a link to your in boxing and trying the iDash and PedalMonster? If so please post a link. I’m a big fan of your channel. This is my first diesel and trying to learn as Mike as I can. I have 7k miles on my truck and haven’t done any mods. What mods did you receive the most benefits?

Thanks for the reply, it’s not easy to reach the connection for the accelerator and if you didn’t see any improvement that answer my question. Is it beneficial to know when the truck Regan’s?
I have a 2023 GMC with the LZ0 and installed the BANKS IDASH soon after I bought it specifically to know what the status of the DPF filter is in (soot %). I have it setup to show when it goes into and out of REGEN, miles between REGEN and other assorted parameters. I can tell you that after 1 year of ownership the minimum REGEN distance is about 300 miles and the maximum distance is about 600 miles. Of course this distance is very dependent in how the truck is used. I would say 75% of my driving is at highway speeds. The more city driving you do the less miles between REGENS. At highway speeds a REGEN takes about 12 minutes. I posted a 1 year review of my truck in the GMC 1500 section of this forum. Also I made my own IDASH mount so I will try to post how I made it. It’s way better than Banks suction cup mount(IMO).

Do you have a link to your in boxing and trying the iDash and PedalMonster? If so please post a link. I’m a big fan of your channel. This is my first diesel and trying to learn as Mike as I can. I have 7k miles on my truck and haven’t done any mods. What mods did you receive the most benefits?
Here's the video I did:

IIRC I screwed something up in this video about regen status. Turns out I had to update the firmware. Once I did that, it worked just fine. Sooo much data and it is overload for me.

Back