Nice Updates for the Frontier

Not bad. A decent little refresh. Looks like a big part was playing "catch-up" with screen size to compete better. It does look more integrated now. It's odd how the biggest complaint about these I hear is seat comfort. Some love it but just as many hate it.

Not bad. A decent little refresh. Looks like a big part was playing "catch-up" with screen size to compete better. It does look more integrated now. It's odd how the biggest complaint about these I hear is seat comfort. Some love it but just as many hate it.
People don’t like Nissan seats?

Love it! I miss my 2000 Frontier. Getting long bed Pro-4X would be awesome. Rear seats are tight but most other stuff was upgraded on the inside; bigger screen, power passenger seat, some styling queues. Not sure on the exterior, the front end is a little more plastic looking instead of painted.

People don’t like Nissan seats?
Yeah, I watched a video review of the new Frontier and the guy loved but did another video trading it in after a year or so and the seat was a big reason. Lots of commenters agreed, fine for short trips, bad for long. Seems it's a love or hate thing. My wife drives a Nissan, and we initially liked the seats when test driving it over other crossovers, but we found out that on long trips they are worse than my Ram.

Back