New photos of the 2025 Ram HD

Not being a die hard RAM fan... it looks the exact same to me. Maybe a few little tweaks up front? Not a fan of the split headlight, the little sliver of body color looks odd.

Not being a die hard RAM fan... it looks the exact same to me. Maybe a few little tweaks up front? Not a fan of the split headlight, the little sliver of body color looks odd.
Little tweaks that's for sure. The Rebel grille is slightly different like the Ram 1500. I want to see it in person and confirm the changes before I speculated which is why I didn't in the article.

The grill looks like the biggest change and frankly, not for the better. A little over-designed to me.

The grill looks like the biggest change and frankly, not for the better. A little over-designed to me.
I wasn't sure because I don't spend a lot of time looking but I agree 100%. The 3/4 ton Ram was one of the best looking trucks on the road, at least it's only minor changes I guess. The split head light though looks weird especially in the red color, I imagine any bright color will be. The little sliver of color looks out of place.

Disappointed, unless they made some real change to the engine lineup to accompany the new grill.
They still seem to have the worst cab and bed in the HD segment. New grill is meh.

Back