New Member Intro

Blue Oval 5.0

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Thanks for having me here on the forums of PickupTruckTalk.com. I look forward to learning more about mid-size, half ton, and heavy duty truck segments from all of you as well as SUV's. I am an auto enthusiast and yes, I am a fan of Ford as my username suggests but that does not keep me from enjoying other trucks out on the market. I enjoy watching the videos that the channel places on You Tube and prefer the smaller media outlets, such as this one, the smaller knit community makes it feel more like family.

Currently, my fleet consists of:
  • 2023 Ford Maverick XLT AWD (wife's ride)
  • 2018 Nissan Rogue SV (my 18 y/o son's SUV)
  • 2013 Ford F-150 4x4 Platinum with 6.2 Boss (my 21 y/o son's truck)
  • 2008 Ford F-150 Super Cab 4x4 XLT with 5.4 Triton (mine, and it's paid for!)
Again, thanks for having me and I will see you all in the forums here.

Eric

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Thanks for having me here on the forums of PickupTruckTalk.com. I look forward to learning more about mid-size, half ton, and heavy duty truck segments from all of you as well as SUV's. I am an auto enthusiast and yes, I am a fan of Ford as my username suggests but that does not keep me from enjoying other trucks out on the market. I enjoy watching the videos that the channel places on You Tube and prefer the smaller media outlets, such as this one, the smaller knit community makes it feel more like family.

Currently, my fleet consists of:
  • 2023 Ford Maverick XLT AWD (wife's ride)
  • 2018 Nissan Rogue SV (my 18 y/o son's SUV)
  • 2013 Ford F-150 4x4 Platinum with 6.2 Boss (my 21 y/o son's truck)
  • 2008 Ford F-150 Super Cab 4x4 XLT with 5.4 Triton (mine, and it's paid for!)
Again, thanks for having me and I will see you all in the forums here.

Eric
Wow, that is quite the fleet! I am a Maverick fan! I have not had a car payment since 2014 (those darn kids slowed down my buying habits!!!). LOL, our currrent fleet includes:

2009 Kia Borrego Limited V8 (335 hp, 325 lb ft, 2WD, rated to tow 7,500 lbs). Purchased in 12/2015 to tow our new to us Casita camper.
2008 Kia Rondo (wife’s ride). Purchased new during the Great Recession.
2009 Honda Fit (young adult daughter’s ride). Purchased new during the Great Recession (Cash for Clunkers Program)

LOL, my fleet has about 500,000 miles on them combined! I got lucky and retired early in 2021. So, holding tight until early social security at the end of 2024 and will get a pickup truck to replace the Borg (currently 160,000 miles) to tow our camper.

Back