New layout with WAY more ads?

Tim, I know you need to add revenue but the site has become unreadable from a large cell phone. That's screenshots trying to interact with a post of which there was three replies and I think I had over 12 full pages of scrolling down before I could find the reply button and also kept getting pop up ads along the entire way that made it almost impossible to engage.

Tim, I know you need to add revenue but the site has become unreadable from a large cell phone. That's screenshots trying to interact with a post of which there was three replies and I think I had over 12 full pages of scrolling down before I could find the reply button and also kept getting pop up ads along the entire way that made it almost impossible to engage.
The picture above was brutal, holy.

The picture above was brutal, holy.
I tried to open the forum on my ipad and couldn't even find the feeds. I installed an adblock app on the ipad and it helped a little but it's very slow to load now. I always run some sort of adblocker on my PC with the antivirus and it zaps the worst of it in those browsers.

So a little behind the scenes. We are currently developing a new website and the IT team has been working with the Ad team. I suspect there is a mix-up and that is what is happening. I’m sending an email ASAP.

So a little behind the scenes. We are currently developing a new website and the IT team has been working with the Ad team. I suspect there is a mix-up and that is what is happening. I’m sending an email ASAP.
Hopefully an easy fix. At the moment the site is pretty hard to read on mobile.

Back