Mark Dodge Pricing

Monkeyboy

HI Folks - I wonder if anyone has placed an order with Mark Dodge as Tim recommended? I did and the price they gave me was $6K higher than what Tim had shown in his video? Thanks

Then mention that. Tell them you are calling them because you saw Tim online praising them on the deal they offered. Gaging the popularity of the RHO, I'm betting that model will receive mark-ups when they first hit the lots at many dealers.

I actually did that and they went and checked their records. They said that Tim got the same deal ??? They did mention that there may be some other promotion if you are a member of the "tread lightly" group...but said that would may be applicable when you ;ick up the truck.

So at this point I am not sure who to believe ?!?

I actually did that and they went and checked their records. They said that Tim got the same deal ??? They did mention that there may be some other promotion if you are a member of the "tread lightly" group...but said that would may be applicable when you ;ick up the truck.

So at this point I am not sure who to believe ?!?
Post your price sheet and let's compare.

$78529...without the on board charger as they said it was not available.
Sunroof , all graphics, offroad running boards,bed utility group, silver paint, trifold tonneau cover, Level 1.

Here is what I got.... you got the onboard power ($995)
I got the Bed utility group ($945) so that is a wash
I also added trifold tonneau ($695) & the running boards ($1195)
So yours would be $87855 when comparing the equipment ..mine is $ 88100
Pretty much the same.
I am puzzled why such a delta after the discount - You $74,xxx and mine $78,xxx ???
Thanks for sharing Tim.. I hope other folks on this thread benefit from this interchange

1716553922440.png

Pretty much the same.
I am puzzled why such a delta after the discount - You $74,xxx and mine $78,xxx ???
Thanks for sharing Tim.. I hope other folks on this thread benefit from this interchange

View attachment 473
My first house (1600 sq ft) that I purchased was $81K back in 1981. I could afford to buy one of these new trucks but I also remember when you could buy a half ton truck for $1995 back in the late 60’s.

That's quite the addition of options, level 1 equipment is $10k?!? and that doesn't include the $1,600 moonroof? Seeing these stickers make me think that RAM had no intention of selling these trucks for $69. I can't imagine finding a base RHO on a lot.

Shady.

I agree. Prices are insane....but...it is what it is. I remember when gas was $.59 too. 10k dor level is also nuts...one would figure for that uncharged it would include the rest of the options: Sunroof, bed utility. Tonneau cover, running boards, etc. ,:(

That's quite the addition of options, level 1 equipment is $10k?!? and that doesn't include the $1,600 moonroof? Seeing these stickers make me think that RAM had no intention of selling these trucks for $69. I can't imagine finding a base RHO on a lot.

Shady.
Sad, but most of the high-end trucks are like that. The F150 Tremor has the same thing. One package, at $11.7K.

Pretty much the same.

View attachment 473
@testerdahl in the video showed a quote that was before the onboard power was added. In video he was $84970, minus $10K making it $74,970, + $425 Doc Fee +$4 Temp Tags = $75399

@Monkeyboy your POC has an MSRP of $88,100, $10K off, making it $78,100 + $425 Doc Fee +44 Temp Tags = $78529

Both are $10K off, starting with different MSRPs.

@testerdahl in the video showed a quote that was before the onboard power was added. In video he was $84970, minus $10K making it $74,970, + $425 Doc Fee +$4 Temp Tags = $75399

@Monkeyboy your POC has an MSRP of $88,100, $10K off, making it $78,100 + $425 Doc Fee +44 Temp Tags = $78529

Both are $10K off, starting with different MSRPs.
Thanks. I needed someone smarter than me to figure that out. LOL.

Back