I almost hate to ask this.

Saddle Tramp

Because it would mean more work for Tim and Jill. (Plus eat up storage space)

Should they have empty boxes of different sizes to show what you can actually fit in the back of a SUV?

I was thinking a large TV box, a toilet box, various sized moving boxes and such.

What do you think?

Because it would mean more work for Tim and Jill. (Plus eat up storage space)

Should they have empty boxes of different sizes to show what you can actually fit in the back of a SUV?

I was thinking a large TV box, a toilet box, various sized moving boxes and such.

What do you think?
How about cases of beer?🫣

Cans or bottles? What am I asking? Either one would work.

Honestly I wonder if Tim kept any of the boxes from his wife's Ikea trip. If not, I'm sure she's willing to get more. For scientific research of course.

Cans or bottles? What am I asking? Either one would work.

Honestly I wonder if Tim kept any of the boxes from his wife's Ikea trip. If not, I'm sure she's willing to get more. For scientific research of course.
That's my measure. How easy is it to throw a case in the back seat area? I like my Ram with the fold flat shelf for that, or a an F-150 flat floor. Sadly, only the Ridgeline offers something similar in the midsize.

Boxes are a bit of a problem for storage. I use my golf clubs for SUV reviews and sometimes I'll show them in a truck bed. For a truck bed, space isn't so much of an issue.

Maybe they can multi-task; review the vehicle while they shop at a wholesale club for their family! Well folks, we overshopped. Sorry kids, you are walking home.

The golf clubs Tim uses as a prop work well in most instances. Maybe he can throw a deer in there during hunting season.

Back